TAG TRAMPOLINE & ARTISTIC GYMNASTICS
At TAG we work as a team in a caring environment to help athletes reach their full gymnastics potential in a manner that is affordable and respectful of individual needs.
About TAGTAG is new to the POCO area! TAG is the only gymnastics centre in POCO and is pleased to be working with the City Parks and Recreation to enhance gymnastics. Look for us in their fall brochure!! TAG is a new club with a different attitude. Keep the cost of competitive and recreational training fees as low as possible and advertise. We are proud of the fact that we have not increased our competitive fees this year. Please see our fee structure in competitive gymnastics. To contact us please call the gym at 604-468-0121 email@example.com
Mission StatementAt TAG we work as a team in a caring environment to help athletes reach their full gymnastics potential in a manner that is affordable and respectful of individual needs. Facility TAG - Trampoline & Artistic Gymnastics centre is 18,000 + sq. feet of gymnastics heaven! The gym is set up to fully service both recreational and competitive without running into each other. There are two large decorated rooms for parties or meetings as well as a large kitchen.
John FraserOwner, CEO
Barb FraserOwner, Head Coach
Krystal FraserProvincial and Gymnaestrada Head Coach
There are no upcoming events.
- Elite Canada 2020 – Calgary, AB February 12, 2020
- Las Vegas, Lady Luck North American Competition 2020 January 31, 2020
- France 2019 “Combs la Ville” & “Gym Massilia” December 3, 2019
- Winter Holiday Camps November 23, 2019
- BC Championships April 20, 2016
- Registration for the fall will begin Aug 10 Click here for schedule & registration form January 9, 2016
- DROP IN HOURS FOR THE SUMMER: FRIDAY 6 TO 8 $ 10 CASH Waiver Form Required January 9, 2016
- Our National Team in Portugal November 12, 2015
- New Location!! August 13, 2015
- Drop In. Please click here for waiver form. February 1, 2015